ACFE Mumbai Chapter
The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) Mumbai Chapter #160 was formed in 2011 and is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to fraud prevention education through meetings, seminars, workshops and professional networking opportunities for our members. Usually referred as ACFE Mumbai Chapter, it is registered as “Western Region Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, India”.
As a local chapter, we look to provide fraud prevention education through meetings, seminars, workshops and professional networking opportunities for our members.
Create a platform for all fraud risk management professionals to share knowledge and support each other
Provide thought leadership on prevention and deterrence of fraud
Promote high standards of professional knowledge and ethics
To create a robust community of fraud-fighting professionals in Western India
Board of Directors
Arpinder Singh is the Founder and President of the ACFE Mumbai Chapter, and a Member of the ACFE Global Chapter Leaders Committee. He has significant experience spanning 25 years in multi-jurisdiction investigations, forensic accounting and dispute advisory in India, the US, emerging markets and other regions.
Mukul Shrivastava is the Vice President of the ACFE Mumbai Chapter. He has extensive experience of over 25 years working with global and Indian corporates to investigate allegations of fraud, corruption and instances of non-compliance.
About ACFE Global
The ACFE is the world’s largest anti-fraud organization and premier provider of anti-fraud training and education. Together with nearly 90,000 members, the ACFE is reducing business fraud worldwide and inspiring public confidence in the integrity and objectivity within the profession.
The mission of the ACFE is to reduce the incidence of fraud and white-collar crime and to assist the Membership in fraud detection and deterrence. To accomplish its mission, the ACFE:
- Provides bona fide qualifications for Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE) through administration of the CFE Examination
- Sets high standards for admission, including demonstrated competence through mandatory continuing professional education
- Requires Certified Fraud Examiners to adhere to a strict code of professional conduct and ethics
- Serves as the international representative for Certified Fraud Examiners to business, government and academic institutions
- Provides leadership to inspire public confidence in the integrity, objectivity, and professionalism of Certified Fraud Examiners